• Tuesday, August 5, 2008

    Christopher Lowell is back!!

    Not that long ago I wrote an entry about the home and garden channels and how they have focused on real estate rather than lifestyle. Anyway, I made a comment . . . where is Christopher Lowell? Well I found him . . . on Fine Living, with a new show.

    Here is a part of the blurb, followed by a link to the complete article . . .

    "As one of America's most established designers and trusted lifestyle authorities, Christopher Lowell brings his hip, engaging "you can do it" decorating mantra to a whole new generation of "hyper-taskers" in the FLN interior design series Work That Room With Christopher Lowell."

    Click here to go to the entire article

    Click here to go to Christopher Lowell's official website

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Okay, full disclosure -- I work for FINE LIVING NETWORK -- but if you like Christopher Lowell, you'll love this show. Forget the wild hats and glue gun lampshades from his show of yesteryear...and give WORK THAT ROOM a shot. It's definitely more upscale, but absolutely accessible -- and done in Christopher's impeccable taste. In short, it's CL as you've never seen him before -- and if you want to know how to turn your house into something similar to the W Hotel or any boutique hotel, he'll show you how. Tune in -- and please let us know what you think. Go to www.fineliving.com to see where to get it in your area. Thanks!

    Always In Style said...

    Oh I love him - great taste and he's super fun too. I'll have to check out Fine Living :)

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!