• Saturday, January 15, 2011

    Happy Saturday!


    I'm overwhelmed with comments . . . but that is a good thing!

    Don't think that I forgot about you if you left me a message and have not gotten a response.  One of the things about doing blog hops and having many blogs is the time it takes to properly respond to everyone.  Reading your blogs and following back is one of the things I love about blogging . . . I'm not just trying to get more followers.  I love the concept of a true blogging community where it is more about people and making awesome connections to others.  It sometimes take me longer to respond because of that!

    There is lots happening in Bloggerville this weekend!
    There is something for everyone :)

    Here is my updated listing that should have been posted last night!  Most of the Friday and Saturday blogs go on at least until Sunday . . . so here are lots of hops and events to keep you busy and make some new blogging friends.

    If you are into giveaways, check out my blog Fabulous Frugalista for a huge list of giveaway blogs that I have been updating as fast as I can.  If you host a giveaway, join that blog's Facebook Fan page to promote.  Actually, anyone who has a blog or even an online store is welcome to promote on that page.




    Hope you are all having an awesome weekend!  






    Blog Hops, Memes and Events!


    Weekend


    MuralMaker and More Photobucket Photobucket
    It's OK to follow... it's the Weekend BWS tips button
    Weekend blog hop button
    Retail Therapy Hop
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Saturday

    So Followed Saturday
    Just Married with Coupons

    Bluberry craft and hobby time
    Photobucket
    Photobucket Linda's Lunacy




    Sunday

    Sunday Blog Hop
    Sunday Strolling Blog Hop UndertheTableandDreaming Photobucket
    Scenic Sunday
    BWS tips button
    Unknown Mami
    Powered by BannerFans.com
    IHCC

    4 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Hi Gina,
    Thanks for following my blog from over 40!!
    I looked at all of your blogs and followed all but 1. It wouldn't come up. But, I'll check back!
    You are a busy busy blogger!!!
    Love all of them!
    Julz@ www.julzjewlz.com and http://spookyjulz.blogspot.com/

    Tree said...

    Hi Gina! Thanks for linking up with us for Let's Get Social on Sunday! I'm followin your blog, and hope you'll join us again next week! :)

    Anonymous said...

    I'm a new follower from The Weekend Blog Hop. Please stop by and follow back.
    http://alittleoftheother.com

    Ellie

    Maxabella said...

    Thanks for including a link to "I'm grateful for..." I really appreciate it.

    What a round up!!

    x