• Monday, May 30, 2011

    Patriotic table setting


    Anneliese's blog, Aesthetic Nest, is full of very cool
    ideas for themed parties with awesome table settings
    and tutorials to help you entertain in her style.


    These napkins look so fresh and festive . . . and so
    simple!  Click here for a tutorial for these napkins
    and other elements for a beautiful and patriotic
    table setting.

    Check out the rest of her awesome entertaining
    ideas and festive table settings.

    Happy Memorial Day . . . remember the reason for
    the holiday.  I am so grateful for our military and
    their families who have sacrificed so much.


    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    How very patriotic! I love it! I too am thankful for the service of all our military. I have called to thanks my family who has served or is serving.