• Jewelry designers!

    Check out this website for awesome vintage beads and all types of jewelry components!





    Wednesday, October 12, 2011

    Ingenious Six Pack Carrier


    Don't throw away those
     six pack drink carriers!

    Check out this cool idea for a tool caddy.  

    I can think of many other uses for organizing
    a number of items and a great way to recycle!

    I love trash to treasure projects :)

    Click here for the tutorial




    Cat on a Limb:  All kinds of arts, crafts, sewing, DIY, home decor and cooking


    This blog rocks . . . check it out!!



    1 comment:

    My Meddling Mind said...

    I just checked out the tutorial, I'm not very crafty, but this is something I would try. Loved the idea!

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!