• Saturday, June 30, 2012

    T-Shirt Weaving



    This weaving technique totally took me back to my childhood . . . making potholders using my little loom and some kind of stretchy material that came in a big bag.  It made me feel so grown up when my mom and nana actually used those potholders!

    You don't even need to go out and buy a loom . . . Alphamom includes a tutorial on how to make a loom out of cardboard.  The wheels started turning in my head and I have finally found a way to make a larger rug for my kitchen by making a large loom!

    How cool would it be to make rugs for the
     bathroom made out of ragged out towels?

    Like I always say . . . the possibilities are endless!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this craft!!! 

    Click here for the tutorial :)






    No comments: