• Jewelry designers!

    Check out this website for awesome vintage beads and all types of jewelry components!





    Wednesday, April 2, 2014

    Felt Crafts


    These cute little felt bookmarkers were on Pinterest with a link to a blog that is open to invited readers only. They have provided me with tons of inspiration . . . especially for hair accessories.


    Here are more cute felt crafts for your crafting inspiration.  They happen to come from a website that also sells supplies for felt crafts.  Click here to go there.



    Here is a cute idea for making hair accessories.  Click here to go to the tutorial.



    Another website that features lots of felt flowers!  Click here.






    What a cute craft!  I love the simplicity of their cuteness :)





    No comments:

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!