• Thursday, July 12, 2018

    Jeans Resurrection: A Small Clutch Bag



    What a cute little clutch!  Click here for the basic pattern and then let your imagination run wild with the embellishments.

    Since I sell vintage jewelry and have an overabundance at my fingertips, I love using bits and pieces of old jewelry that I can't sell to embellish these DIY sewing projects.  I'll be posting some new projects as soon as I get back into my sewing room.  

    Use what YOU have an abundance of for the embellishments . . . if you are a fabric hoarder, another favorite for me are fabric appliques.  No need to go out and buy more stuff to make this little clutch a special little treasure!

    The pattern and inspiration comes from Alida, whose blog is on hiatus, but has lots of great ideas, patterns and inspiration.  Her personal story is touching . . . check out her blog, Alida Makes.


    No comments: