• Wednesday, April 20, 2011

    Faux Patio Tile (painting technique)


    Learn how to transform your concrete floor into something fabulous!

    We have been working on our carport, turning it into an outdoor living space and was already planning to paint the concrete floor, but now I am super excited about starting this project after seeing this patio.

    Click here for the painting technique.

    Click here for the blog post featuring this patio.  I've gotten so much inspiration, including an idea for outdoor curtains . . . I want this patio!!








    3 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Oh this is so awesome! I hate the concrete patio we have and I think I've just found a way to jazz it up a bit. Thanks so much for sharing this!

    Gina Alfani said...

    You are welcome Melissa . . . I love this patio!!! Can't wait to get to the place in our project to do the floor :)

    Catherine said...

    Dear Gina, The patio looks fabulous. Have a very Happy Easter.
    Blessings, Catherine xo