• Jewelry designers!

    Check out this website for awesome vintage beads and all types of jewelry components!





    Saturday, April 9, 2011

    Cool stuff to make!


    Jeans Bags are timeless, inexpensive and so easy
    to make . . . they also make awesome gifts.

    Click here to go to the tutorial from Fave Crafts.



    What a cool way to repurpose an old window frame.
    This jewelry organizer holds lots of jewelry!
    I love it :)

    Click here for the tutorial from Jane at The Borrowed Abode.






    2 comments:

    jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

    Hi Gina! Just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing my window jewelry display project. :)
    -jane

    Gina Alfani said...

    You are very welcome Jane :) Love your jewelry display project so much!!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting!

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!