• Sunday, June 19, 2011

    The ultimate desk organizer!


    My extremely small computer desk has been screaming for a reorganization and I've been trying to come up with an effective way to manage all those little things in a small area . . . then I visited an awesome crafty/DIY blog . . . The Diary of Dave's Wife . . . my desk reorganization problem is solved!

    She has a way of organizing and decorating that is simple and beautiful!

    Back to the desk organizer . . . another cool way to use glass jars that I hate to throw away . . . and I love the  splash of red against the black and white, it is my favorite color combination.

    Click here to go to her post on "where she blogs" . . . I love her sense of style!



    5 comments:

    Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

    This is a really cool way to organize clutter on a desk.... and can be so versatile with color choices..... thansk for posting it....

    Gina Alfani said...

    You are welcome Kim . . . thanks for visiting and commenting :)

    Gina Alfani said...

    Thank you taio :)

    raisingmarshmallows said...

    Really cute desk organizer! I love the color combo as well.

    I'm a new follower from the hop.

    Gina Alfani said...

    Thanks Nikki . . . following you back :)