• Jewelry designers!

    Check out this website for awesome vintage beads and all types of jewelry components!





    Sunday, June 19, 2011

    The ultimate desk organizer!


    My extremely small computer desk has been screaming for a reorganization and I've been trying to come up with an effective way to manage all those little things in a small area . . . then I visited an awesome crafty/DIY blog . . . The Diary of Dave's Wife . . . my desk reorganization problem is solved!

    She has a way of organizing and decorating that is simple and beautiful!

    Back to the desk organizer . . . another cool way to use glass jars that I hate to throw away . . . and I love the  splash of red against the black and white, it is my favorite color combination.

    Click here to go to her post on "where she blogs" . . . I love her sense of style!



    6 comments:

    Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

    This is a really cool way to organize clutter on a desk.... and can be so versatile with color choices..... thansk for posting it....

    Gina Alfani said...

    You are welcome Kim . . . thanks for visiting and commenting :)

    taio said...

    lindo post

    Gina Alfani said...

    Thank you taio :)

    Raising Marshmallows said...

    Really cute desk organizer! I love the color combo as well.

    I'm a new follower from the hop.

    Gina Alfani said...

    Thanks Nikki . . . following you back :)

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!