• Jewelry designers!

    Check out this website for awesome vintage beads and all types of jewelry components!





    Wednesday, August 17, 2011

    Man Shirt Messenger Bag


    It is about time that it has become fashionable for a man to have a bag to carry his stuff in.  I've never understood the concept of the poor guys having to stuff their stuff into their pockets.


    Another reason for man bags . . . ladies in a hurry to do the laundry lead to mishaps!


    I'm so guilty . . . and I'll never forget this . . . The Captain has a habit of leaving his wallet and stuff in his pockets.  When I'm in a hurry getting the laundry done, I run around the house gathering up clothes as I get the washer started.  You know where I'm going with this . . . when he went to look for his wallet, it was getting washed in his jeans!  Too funny now . . . but not so funny then, as he scrambled to get his wallet out of the wash and everything inside was soaked.  :) OK . . . I'll be honest and admit I thought it was funny at the time . . . he didn't!


    The time has come for man bags, although your man may need some coaxing to agree!  I'd love the combination of a flannel shirt and jeans for the bag . . . the manlier (is that a word?) the better so he will actually use it.


    Honestly, I love the design and would love to make one for myself as a tote bag or an organizer . . . very cool idea!  Thanks to Megan at The Crafty CPA for this awesome project!  Check out her blog for more clever ideas :)





    the crafty cpa



    Click here for the tutorial!



    1 comment:

    Gladys said...

    Cool idea indeed! I'm just glad that my hubby always empties his pockets so I don't have to double check when doing laundry.

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!