• Jewelry designers!

    Check out this website for awesome vintage beads and all types of jewelry components!





    Monday, September 26, 2011

    Be Colorful!


    One of my favorite things is painting with bold colors!

    I love this colorful cabinet . . . and the lamp is awesome :)

    Think of what you could create with a thrift store find!

    If painting and DIY is your thing, you will love Be Colorful, one of my recent blog discoveries.  It is one of those blogs that I spent way too much time going through, but the inspiration was so worth it!  I'm ready to go thrift store shopping :)  

    You must check it out!

    Click here for more colorful ideas from Be Colorful :)





    Becolorful

    Join in the linky party every Monday . . .
    show off your new creation or be inspired!


    No comments:

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!