• Friday, December 2, 2011

    Dramatic eye makeup










    Wow I love the dramatic eye look!

    My favorite is the high contrast of silver and black.

    One of the things I love to do is experiment with makeup when I'm home alone and have nowhere to go.  Great makeup application takes practice practice practice.  Don't be afraid of bold colors, black eyeliner or false lashes . . . go for it, but by all means, practice.

    Here are some past blog posts that include tutorials on makeup techniques:








    6 comments:

    chrisair said...

    hi I love your blog, and I love this articles of yours


    just adgitizing

    Gina Alfani said...

    Thank you so much for visiting and for the sweet comment :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    lanie said...

    i like the different color of eye shadow, you know that i cannot go outside without make up. :-) i love make up
    Wifey Online Diary

    Gina Alfani said...

    Hi Lanie!

    I love the glittery shimmery colors :) Makeup is my weakness . . . I have so much, yet not enough!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting :)

    Madalena said...

    hey hey what products do you use??

    Gina Alfani said...

    Hey Magdalena . . . My personal favorite brand is Borghese, especially the metallic shadows.

    Although I generally do not like Mary Kay Cosmetics, I love their eye shadows.

    Thanks for visiting and commenting :)