• Monday, January 5, 2015

    DIY Shag Rag Rug



    A simple yet tedious project with gorgeous results!  I think it would be worth the time and effort put into it.

    This is one of those DIY projects I love that can utilize recycled items.  As usual, my thoughts immediate go to making one of these rugs out of denim. Also, I have seen curtains made out of open weave fabric that would work as the base.

    Click here to go to the tutorial.  Check out the rest of Jessica's blog, My Love of Style, for more awesome and unique projects like this one!







    2 comments:

    sookietex said...

    Great idea if you have the time You're taking me back to my school days One of my roommates did a DYI shag rug during summer break & brought it to the dorm to decorate our room :D

    Gina Alfani said...

    It brings back memories for me too . . . one of my friends loved making handmade rugs and had braided rugs and shag rugs in every room. Very cool!

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting Sookie Tex :)