• Wednesday, November 11, 2015

    DIY Anthro Pernilla Necklace




    Bev at Flamingo Toes made her own version (shown above) of the following necklace that is a pricey $198 at Anthropologie.  Why pay so much when you can make your own for a lot less than that!  Can you tell the difference between the two necklaces?





    What I love about this necklace is that it is a basic design that you can use components from broken jewelry or jewelry pieces you would like to refashion.  I know in my stash of vintage jewelry, I have boxes and boxes and could make all types of variations of this necklace.  Of course you can use new jewelry components found at craft stores.

    Another thing I love about this design is that it opens up many possibilities for complimenting pieces of jewelry with all the varying pieces used in the necklace.

    Are you ready to attempt your own necklace?

    Click here to go to Bev's excellent tutorial with lots of photos!





    No comments: