• Sunday, June 5, 2016

    DIY Exfoliating Loofah Soap



    My latest obsession is artisan soap.  I've already tried several sellers on Etsy and still haven't found one that is fragrant enough . . . happy with everything else and will not be going back to using commercial soap.  What really made me happy was an all-in-one soap that I can also use as a shampoo.  No more frizzies!   Now I'm spoiled!

    I've been wanting to try out the exfoliating loofah soaps and I've also wondered about making my own soap.  The cost for the supplies is a little more as purchasing three bars of artisan soap.  I would say it is worth a try!

    I found this recipe on one of my favorite blogs, One Good Thing by Jillee, which always has practical and easy DIY projects.  Click here for the tutorial.  Check out her website for more "good things" . . . you won't be sorry!




    No comments: