• Jewelry designers!

    Check out this website for awesome vintage beads and all types of jewelry components!





    Saturday, July 23, 2011

    Bandana Halter Tops

    Bandanas are great for all kinds of crafts . . . they are inexpensive and available in a wide array of colors and patterns.  More posts to come on crafts using bandanas. 

    Today's journey took me on a search for halter tops made of bandanas.  I have stacks of bandanas left from my retail days and the thought of making some halter tops came to me.  

    These are not the design I was searching for, but they are a start.  I'm thinking of a top that ties in the front . . . guess I'll have to create my own pattern.

    Click here for tutorial



    Click here for tutorial


    Click here for tutorial



    Happy crafting and sewing!






    3 comments:

    Madison said...

    This is so cute, I really like the first one!

    Madison

    Thrifty Ninja said...

    I used to make my daughter little halter tops when she was much smaller. It was so cute!


    Dropping by and following via the Super Mega Weekend Hop! I would love a return visit! http://thriftyninja.net

    Gina Alfani said...

    I love bandanas . . .

    Thank you Madison . . . my favorite is the third one.

    Hey Thrifty . . . Little girls are so cute in these tops!

    Thanks for visiting and following . . . I'm following you back :)

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!