• Jewelry designers!

    Check out this website for awesome vintage beads and all types of jewelry components!





    Saturday, July 16, 2011

    Design Your Own Lamp Shades


    The possibilities are endless for taking an old lamp and giving
     it a new life with a new custom lampshade to match your decor.

    This project is perfect for a garage sale or thrift store find . . . 
    something beautiful and uniquely yours . . . dare to be different!

    Click here for the tutorial from the Teeny Blessings blog.



    6 comments:

    Farm Fresh Decor said...

    I love these shades (retro ones are my fave)
    New follower from the hop!
    Trish
    www.farmfreshdecor.blogspot.com

    Gina Alfani said...

    Hey Trish! Thanks for following :)

    I also love the retro ones!

    JTWisdom said...

    These lamp shades are so pretty. I spray painted a lampshade a pink rose to go with my bedroom at one time. Will definitely check out the tutorial.

    I am a new follower via the Sunday Stalker blog hop.

    Gina Alfani said...

    It is amazing what a difference a little paint will do! I love being creative with lamp shades.

    Thanks for following my blog . . . I'm following your blog as well :)

    Samantha said...

    Thanks for the great idea! I will have to try this when we move!

    Stopping by from Totally Tuesday Hop.

    Samantha @ niftymom.com

    Gina Alfani said...

    Thanks for visiting, commenting and following my blog . . . I'm following your blog as well :)

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!