• Friday, February 27, 2009

    The little girl in me is screaming . . .





    Much to my delight, I spent many summers and weekends at my girl cousin's house. We are separated by months in age and were always interested in the same things . . . much like sisters. Aside from the tropical yard with lush grass that had an awesome ditch that ran along it which was more like a little creek complete with tadpoles and little fishes, she had the most awesome little girl's playhouse. For little girls in elementary school, it was paradise! I always looked forward to my visits . . .

    As I cruised the internet today, I ran into Linda MacDonald's blog,
    Restyled Home, where I found her post on the most inviting playhouse for little girls and big girls alike. It quickly took me back to those days of being a little girly girl at my cousin's playhouse.

    What a lucky little girl . . . I remember thinking what an awesome feeling it must be to have my own little place to hang out in. awwww the memories her story took me back to . . . click on the playhouse photo to go to the article.

    This big girl would love to hang out in that beautiful and comfy looking playhouse!

    Here are more . . .


    http://www.poshtots.com/baby-furniture/posh/ultimate-posh/victorian-playhouse/18/1376/1360/519/poshproductdetail.aspx


    http://lashuts.blogspot.com/2015/02/build-shed-playhouse.html

    http://furnikidz.com/wood-outdoor-playhouse-by-green-house/










    No comments:

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!