• Jewelry designers!

    Check out this website for awesome vintage beads and all types of jewelry components!





    Thursday, October 13, 2011

    Gathered Fabric Flower


    This gathered fabric flower is one of my favorites.

    Love the embellished center!

    I'm thinking of the boxes of vintage jewelry I have and
    the mismatched earrings that I could use as an embellishment.

    One of the things I love about this tutorial is that you don't
    need a sewing machine to make this flower, it can be hand
    stitched.  I still can't get to my sewing machine :)

    This flower is awesome as a hair barrette, but the possibilities
    are endless!  How about using it on pillows, purses, clothing
    and on and on and on!

    Click here for the tutorial



    No comments:

    Some of my web spaces and blogs



    My blogs & webspaces:



    click to go to my personal website



    My food blog MY NEW BLOG!!